PTI Color Inspiration #5

Having not had the chance to "play" with all of yesterday's layouts, I thought I'd combine the 2 and use sketch #4 with today's color inspiration #5.
I got a little frustrated with the color suggestions as, every time I've gone to order Melon berry and Sweet blush over the past few months they've always been out of stock but there they were in 3 of the palettes. I'd love to have used then but I can't!!!!

Despite having no Melon Berry, I still liked the combinations in #5, and a token button had to represent the pinker elements in the striped ribbon.
The papers were all scraps so I can't even tell you what they were .
PTI products - Sentiment signs stamp set

Comments

  1. Sarah, my heart goes out to you! Wish we were neighbors, we could scrap together and you could use my inks (just happen to catch them when they were in stock) Anyway love what you did with scraps, the card is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination of challenges - love the trio of buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment