Make It Monday #110: Collage Elements

I hate to think how many different stamp sets I ended up using to make this card. It would almost be quicker to list the ones I didn't! I knew from the outset that I needed to make a male birthday card. I chose Spring Rain and Simply Chartreuse as my colors and just repeated them throughout with ink, cardstock and the button.

I used PTI "Star prints" for the central strip of stars and used PTI "Ticket to Ride" stamp set and die for the sentiment. There are also tickets scattered around as part of the collage. The chevrons come from a couple of places - PTI "To You from Me" and "Postmarks", the latter also providing a couple of the other elements.
I heat-embossed the blue stars and popped up the green ones with dimensionals to help them stand out from the background collage.

Comments