CASE Study challange #143

While I was having a look at another entry for this weeks MIM I saw a link to this challenge and was so taken with the inspiration sketch that I thought I'd have a go at this challenge too.
CASE Study Challenge

I recently bought some Hero Arts inks and the thing I love most about them is the lovely muted colors they given when used on craft colored card stock. There are 3 shades used on this card - Fresh melon, Pale tomato and Soft cantaloupe.
Most of the stamps are from one of the new Hero Arts "Stamp your story" set - Favorites, with the sentiment coming from PTI Stylish Sentiments - birthday.
I tried to take some of the brightness out of the bakers twine by rubbing it in a little Antique paper distressed ink but it could go a little darker still.
I'll also be entering the card into the Hero Arts "Stamp your Story" contest.

Comments