A blog named Hero - Game, Set, Match

Last year I got so busy with work that I didn't get a chance to make home-made presents for any of my family or friends, which is something I really enjoy doing. So this year I've made an early start on it and have been using some of the challenges as a starting point.
This challenge at A Blog Named Hero was a perfect example.
I made a set of notecards for my best friend who is (hopefully) going to be with us this year.
I was fascinated - and a little horrified - by how hard I found it to make all the cards the same. I even had to bring out the stampamajig, and that's a tool that doesn't get a lot of use in my workspace. Just shows how slap-dash my approach usually is.
There are 10 cards in the set - 2 in each colour from the ombre. Now I just need to make a nice box to put them in and that's another little something ready to tuck away ready for Christmas.

Comments