PTI Printables #5

A last play with the  printables at Papertrey Ink's anniversary challenge today. And this one really was a challenge. I tried to fussy cut the shape but I'm not that good. Then I tried trimming it into the largest rectangle the boundaries of the other printables would allow but I couldn't think of what to do with it then (although I'm sure when I check back later there'll be lots of great uses).
So, I ended up printing the sheet, scanning it back in and then cropping so I could just get this printable on one sheet all by itself. I'm sure there's an easier way, but I'm sadly lacking in IT skills so that's the way I had to do it.
I think this sentiment from this years "stamp-a-fair" set goes really nicely. I tried to print directly onto Sweet blush paper but my printer was not having it, so instead I used a "canvas" effect background stamp and sweet blush ink to add some colour. On the bottom layer I added the small flourish from "postmarks" to a random swirled pattern.
As soon as I'd stitched I decided I should have added ribbon instead as the LHS is a bit sparse, but stitching isn't something you can undo so it'll have to stay.

Comments