PTI - Trading card challenge #1

I love the look of the new "Monthly moments" series introducing on Papertrey Ink's blog today. Not being a scrapbooker this style of memory keeping appeals much more to me than the traditional kind so I was keen to have a go at the challenge.
My best friend orienteers, and I've just bought her a smash book to keep all her map and paraphernalia that accompanies most of her runs but currently just sits in a filing tray waiting to have something done to it. This set of cards seemed like a nice element to add to the pages, and also to personalise my gift to her. I might even add a few more once the time pressure is off.

The dots are all from PTI Polka dot basics, stamped in Orange zest and Simply chartreuse on Fine Linen cardstock. I used PTI Headline alphabet dies to cut out the words.

Comments