Whisker Graphics - Guest Designer - Calendar cards

I am excited to be a guest designer for Whisker Graphics in March, and have a couple of projects to share that highlight their great products.
I make a lot of cards, and when I saw their Simple Joys calendar I was excited by the idea of turning them into personalized cards. When I discovered that the eye of the tag was the perfect size to pinpoint an exact date I knew this was the route to take.
I needed 2 cards for March, and had 2 calenders thanks to the cover sheet, but used 2 different cards from the calendar pack. For both cards I embossed the sentiment onto the tag to make it really pop, and then lined the hole in the tag up with the birthday for the recipient.



I die cut the plane from a second orange tag
 and used orange divine twine to add a sentiment banner to the plane.
 The sky card was attached to a white card base.










The cupcake graphic was added to a white card base, and I cut a frame from pink card to put over. I added an eyelet in the corner and some cotton candy divine twine.





Whisker graphics products used - Simple Joys calendar
                                                    Small coloured tag
                                                    Divine Twine

Comments