PTI Blog Hop - High Gloss #4

I've been making some very shiny projects to post for PTI's monthly Blog Hop. This month the theme is High Gloss.
This very simple card uses the PTI Cover plate - Deco Die. The simple frame really appeals to me. I'm already planning notecards for Christmas gifts for all my female friends (Nichole did a monogram version as part of the new product release and they looked fabulous).
I used the speech bubble die from Sweet Speech, and cut the letters out with Headline alphabet. I tried using clear embossing powder but that didn't amp the gloss high enough so I then added a layer of Glossy accents, which did the trick.

Comments

  1. That's a clever idea to put a speech bubble in the center. Great card! And I love the deco die too! How did you adhere it to your card?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment