MIM #166

There may have been a smidge too much partying this weekend, so I really wasn't feeling very crafty when I sat down to watch Dawn's Make It Monday video. However, I thought of a very simple way to use it and, other than taking far too many attempts to line the die up with the image, it worked pretty well.
I've made versions of this card before, as I love this boutique borders frame with a simple initial inside, but I have to say that the debossing takes it to a new level. I tried debossing the letter and that hasn't worked so well (too small maybe?), and I'm thinking it might have been nice to deboss the rectangular frame rather than simply die cut it but that'll have to wait until my head is slightly less foggy.

Comments

  1. Oh yes! that border frame looks wonderful with an initial inside : ) So simple and elegant.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment