SAF - Morning Timer

Who can resist a sketch challenge? Certainly not me, especially as you've got to keep to a time limit and that's something I haven't got a lot of today.http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c64e753ef01a511fbc1ba970c-pi
This sketch was the one I went with, along with colour recipe 2.
There's so much white on this card that I'd normally panic and try to fill it but the time limits made me step away and I'm so pleased I did.
Happy stamping to everyone playing along with Stamp-a-faire today and thank you so much to the team at Papertrey ink.
(p.s as per Betsy's blog yesterday, the Make it Market Shakers and Sprinkles kits are available to buy again on the website for those of you (like me) who dithered over pre-ordering but then wished you had)

Comments

  1. Very nice! I almost chose this layout. You've inspired me to go back and make one after I recover from SAF 2014..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment