MIM #179

With a week off between visitors, as well as catching up with housework I thought I'd reward myself with a leisurely play along with this weeks Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink.
I got a little bit of a head start - I had cut out the template when I was planning a card for Lizzie's challenge for Stamp-a-faire (seems a long time ago now) but never got around to using it. I used one of the dies from background basics - diagonals lots of times to fill the area.
I bought the rhinestones for stamp-a-faire day too but never even got to those challenges!I don't use a lot of bling (never sure where to put it) but Betsy's tutorial on the rain stones gave me a bit of help. I did, however, try colouring them with a purple copic marker and this seems to have worked enough to give them a slight touch of colour.

Comments