MIM #197 - lovely layers

I decided I wanted to have another go at this weeks challenge at Papertrey Ink but go at it from a very different angle.
Like most paper crafters I love, and have far too much, patterned paper, but I very rarely use it. So for this card I used 5 or 6 different pages from Crate Paper's "Party Day" pad.

I cut the two large shapes from lovely layers in foam and paper, but by the time it was assembled it was just too bulky so I went back and made the bottom layer just paper and left the top layer on foam. As I had the foam out I cut the biggest of the circle scribbles out of foam. I had planned to stick paper on top but it fought back too hard so I left it well alone!
The sentiment is from Birthday Tags 2012 and the "celebrate" on the file tab if from Monthly moments - tabbed.

Comments