MIM #202 - border and banner dies

I had all sorts of different elements and borders cut out for this challenge at Papertrey Ink but it just looked so cluttered that I ended up ditching most of them.
I think my main problem was how wide the ticket border die is, but I was so delighted to make the sentiment from "Get lost" fit in the space that I couldn't bear to not use it.
I never think to use sequins but Melissa reminded me that I still have my (untouched) tubes from the Shakers and Sprinkles kit and these stars seemed to fit the sentiment.

Comments

  1. This looks great! I was thinking of using the tickets as well. Still not sure what direction I'm going in. I don't think I could do justice to the tickets the way you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo! I think it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, this is perfect! Your tickets, and the sentiments, great grad card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is adorable ,I love the tickets and yes, sequins are always fun to use. Great colors and beautiful layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card. So different. That ticket border is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment