PTI Anniversary - All things spring

I'm embarrassed to tell you the number of stamps sets that have yet to be inked in my (ever growing) PTI collection. My husband would perhaps suggest that meant I had enough but, honestly, he just doesn't understand the difference between want and need.
So this challenge as part of the PTI Anniversary celebrations was the perfect chance to use not just one but two sets that I bought in the same month but hadn't got around to using.
The little phone is from desktop design, stamped in melon berry and smoky shadow ink, while the sentiment below is from Topiary trio.
The frame (cut using the simply framed die) is stamped using the plaid banner from the Canned set   (I so need the gingham background basics set - see, more stamp sets I still need)

Comments

  1. Love your soft color palette here! It's a sweet design for your card too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment