PTI Anniversary - Blue ombre

I've been laid up for a few days so today is the first chance I've had to play along with the anniversary celebrations at Papertrey Ink. However, I'm hoping to get a few challenges under my belt today, of which this, to incorporate a blue ombre effect into a card, is the first.
I used Enchanted evening, blueberry sky and spring rain inks on watercolour card to build up the ombre effect. Then I used last weeks Make it Monday technique to layer an enchanted evening layer of the cover plate behind a white layer to give an illusion of shadow.
A sentiment from framed out, the medium circle scribble die cut and a little white crochet thread pulled it all together.

Comments

  1. This is so great! I love the combination of techniques you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ombre, Sarah! Hope you're better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment