March blog hop - PTI

Blog inspiration
I wasn't particularly happy with the card I made for this weeks Make it Monday, but the great thing about having the March Blog Hop so soon after is that I get a chance at a re-do. The inspiration picture even has a mixed bag of patterns in the lamp shades.
This time around I used Lemon tart and Aqua mist inks. The stripes are again from background basics: Super stripes and the top layer is one of the blocks from Guide lines with an assortment of stars from the 2012 birthday tags. The sentiment is also from this set, stamped in Smoky shadow ink.



Comments

  1. Not sure what you're unhappy about, Sarah. this is lovely! You're created bg papers are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birthday card and I love the patterned paper you created, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your patterned paper and twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, great paper creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, I love how light and airy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of your card, pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stars, stripes and swirls - what a great combination of patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment