MIM #233

A quick card for this weeks Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink


I stamped the twig wreath image a number of times with versamark, rotating it a quarter turn each time, and then used Ranger's super fine black embossing powder.
I masked off a large circle over the top of the wreath so my "random" splatters formed a frame around the image and did 3 sizes of splatter - the finest with the distress marker spritzer, the next by flicking a paintbrush and the largest by shaking the drops off.
The sentiment is from Confetti toss.

Comments

  1. Very pretty. I like how the splatters are just centered around the wreath and not the entire card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the masked splatters too! Controlled yet random;) Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love how you stamped the wreath multiple times...love that look! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment