MIM #245 - Colour isolation

A very quick card for this weeks Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink.

I started with the largest heart die from PTI Shakers and Sprinkles set, used a bit of tape to hold it to a piece of watercolour paper and tore around the die to get a heart with very rough edges.
I masked a strip of the heart and gave it a wash of watercolour. Once dry, I stamped with Hero Arts Tiny Ink spot background.
I stamped the sentiment from PTI Keep it Simple - Anniversary twice, once on the heart and once of the base card and lined the two up when I stuck the heart onto the base.


Comments

  1. Cute card. Love the way you masked out the space for the sentiment. Great one for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this challenge!! and such a sweet card!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful to see that big pretty heart, Sarah! Very pretty Anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment