PTI - MIM #311

This week's Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink is completely outside of my comfort zone. Stephanie makes her card look very pretty and effortless. Mine, on the other hand feels clunky. This is why I never caught the scrapbooking bug!
Several years ago I did a post for Whisker Graphics  (their twine is brilliant) and was sent a selection of bits and pieces from their range, including an old calendar. The cupcake is from one of the calendar pages, and the red polka dot layer is a white kraft favour bag (I liked how the dots looked like the cherry on the cupcake).
Underneath the cupcake tag is a page torn out of an adult colouring book, and the black and white border is a flattened straw. 
The sentiment is from Graceful Greetings, and there is an iddy biddy sentiment on one of the pink lines from Just a little Something.

Comments

  1. Sarah, your card doesn’t look clunky to me...it’s very creative using recyclables. Clever choices perfectly used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card it dosen't look chunky to me, but full of interest. I love how you recycled a calender. I will have to keep that in mind for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I think this card turned out wonderful, not clunky at all! Lots of interest to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment