PTI Anniversary 2018 - Dies, no stamps

PTI's cover plates are among my favourite crafting goodies, so it made sense to start with one of these for today's challenge.
I really wanted to use "in the woods" or "garden gild" as they are both absolutely beautiful but I couldn't make any of my sentiment dies fit the space properly.
When that didn't work I decided to go simple and grabbed the Hearts cover plate and cut it out using a few strips of watercoloured paper.
I dry emboss the coverplate onto the card base first to make it easier to position the hearts.
Then I used a frame die to emboss the edge to add a bit of interest, and added the wonderful words - love cut from more watercoloured paper.

Comments

  1. Lavender being my favorite, I went to this right away! Your card with only heart dies used to make it is a standout! TFS, Sarah. 💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment