MIM #321

I was feeling a little blue as a result of seeing my sister off after an all too short visit yesterday so decided to make a card to send to her to tell her how much I loved our time together again.
I picked the What the doodle - sun set. For some reason I barely used these sets when I first got them, but now I'm using them all the time. This technique is perfect for them.
I stamped a few of the cloud images on the card base and added a little sponging and random doodling. You might just be able to make out a few of the same clouds diecut from vellum too.

Comments

  1. Aw, what a darling and thoughtful card to gift to your sister! I can't tell you how much I love this beautiful design, Sarah! All the cheery yellow, and your take on Melissa's technique, is a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment